Our commitment to you extends out of the grace and mercy we know through Jesus Christ, our risen Lord, who calls each of us to welcome one another with hospitality and compassion.
We invite you to learn more about the life and spirit of our church, and we hope you will experience Nassau Presbyterian Church as your family of faith and our sanctuary as your home. Our commitment to you extends out of the grace and mercy we know through Jesus Christ, our risen Lord, who calls each of us to welcome one another with hospitality and compassion. As we enter into each season of witness, service, and growth, we respond as God’s people. We invite you join us on this journey of faith.
More information about our community of faith and ways you may become engaged are available to you in many forms, including this website and printed resources. We also welcome conversations over email, the phone, and especially in-person. When you are able to join us for worship or other events, please make yourself known to any of our church members and staff. You can see the time of our upcoming worship service on the homepage.
We all look forward to welcoming you with warmth and care. Your presence within our community of faith and your participation with us in the worship of God means everything to us.
Become a Member — Inquirers Class Series
Explore the meaning of Christian faith, church membership, and the foundations of the Presbyterian Church (USA) in our next Inquirers Class. Inquirers Class is open to anyone wanting to discover more about our church and is required for those who wish to become church members. Our next classes are scheduled:
Feb 2, 9, 16, 2020; 9:30-10:30 am in the Chapel, 1st floor
October 2020, 9:30-10:30 am in the Chapel, 1st floor, dates to be determined
Led by our Membership Committee, you will discover opportunities for spiritual growth, service, outreach, and fellowship. You will also learn about the worship, sacraments, theology, and programs of Nassau Church. Participants will have an opportunity to meet new friends, church leaders, and staff.
- Class 1: Welcome and Morning Prayer, Introductions, History of Nassau Church, Small Groups
- Class 2: Being Presbyterian, Reformed Worship, Life at Nassau, Worship & the Arts, Small Groups
- Class 3: The Vocation of Membership, Mission & Outreach, Stewardship, Invitation to Meet with the Elders
No reservation is needed. Come and enjoy.
Lauren McFeaters (Lauren@nassauchurch.org, 609-924-0103 x102)
How do you experience Christian community? And how do you put your faith into action? Hear from some of the members of Nassau Presbyterian Church and be inspired to share your story.
Whether joining by profession of faith, re-affirmation of faith, or letter of transfer, you are asked to affirm your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. What that affirmation means for your life will be discovered as you give yourself to the ministry and mission of this local congregation.
Our Book of Order states that, “A faithful member accepts Christ’s call to be involved responsibly in the ministry of his church.” Such involvement includes:
- proclaiming the good news
- taking part in the common life and worship of a particular church
- praying and studying Scripture and the faith of the Christian church
- supporting the work of the church through the giving of money, time and talents
- participating in the governing responsibilities of the church
- demonstrating a new quality of life within and through the church
- responding to God’s activity in the world through service to others
- living responsibly in the personal, family, vocational, political, cultural, and social relationships of life, and working in the world for peace, justice, freedom, and human fulfillment.
For further reading, take a look at Presbyterian 101: A General Guide to Facts about the Presbyterian Church (USA)