Make 2018 the year you choose adventure!
Come work, learn, and serve in the remote villages of Malawi, experiencing what life is like in the villages while making a difference in the life of some of the world’s most vulnerable people. While you pour into the lives of our brothers and sisters see what God pours back into you. The Mission & Outreach Committee of Nassau will pay half the cost of the trip for someone who will then serve on the Villages in Partnership Coordinating Team.
2018 Friendship Trip Dates
- March 2-10 Beekeepers and Arborists (and anyone else who is interested)
- July 10-18 Friendship Trip (All are welcome)
- July 22- Aug. 1 Medical Mission Trip (Medical personnel welcome)
- Aug. 3-11 Friendship Trip (All are welcome)
For more information:
- Visit the VIP Trip Information website
- Contact Joyce MacKichan Walker ()