The convenience of online giving is available through My Nassau. Click below to log in or to create a login if you do not already have one.
- Online giving is very helpful during this time of physical distancing and social solidarity.
- To give online, you may use a login you have already created on My Nassau, create a login or continue as a guest.
- Please select a fund to contribute to (e.g. Operating Fund, Hunger Fund, Arm in Arm, Extra Giving and more).
- Donations may be made on a one-time or recurring basis.
- You may also give by texting NASSAU operating or NASSAU Hunger to 73256.
- A donation via e-check incurs nominal surcharges. Donating with a credit or debit card results in a charge to the church of approximately 2.5% of the gift — please consider increasing your gift to help defray this cost.
- You may still mail checks to 61 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08542. Mail is being forwarded to staff. Or mail directly to Linda Gilmore at her home – address available on My Nassau or by emailing Linda.
If you have any questions about online giving, please contact Linda Gilmore (Email Linda Gilmore, 609-924-0103 x134).