The convenience of online giving is available through My Nassau. Click below to log in or to create a login if you do not already have one.
- Online giving is very helpful during this time of Lenten Sabbath from gathering for worship.
- To give online, you may use a login you have already created on My Nassau, create a login or continue as a guest.
- Please select a fund to contribute to (e.g. Operating Fund, Hunger Fund, Arm in Arm, Extra Giving and more).
- Donations may be made on a one-time or recurring basis.
- You may also give by texting NASSAU operating or NASSAU Hunger to 73256.
- A donation via e-check incurs nominal surcharges. Donating with a credit or debit card results in a charge to the church of approximately 2.5% of the gift — please consider increasing your gift to help defray this cost.
- You may still mail checks to 61 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08542. Mail is being forwarded to staff.
If you have any questions about online giving, please contact Linda Gilmore (Email Linda Gilmore, 609-924-0103 x134).