Welcoming the breadth of humanity &
the challenge of the Gospel
Our annual stewardship campaign to support the mission and ministries of Nassau Church for 2022 is underway. We are grateful for God’s abundance and the faithful generosity of God’s people here at Nassau.
For more information on stewardship at Nassau, please contact Linda Gilmore, Business Administrator (Email Linda Gilmore, 609-924-0103).
Make a Pledge
Pledges may be submitted by using the pledge form emailed or mailed to you. Contact Linda Gilmore for a form if you need one or see instruction below for pledging online.
- To pledge, you must create a login.
- Once logged in, select the Operating Fund and set the dates (1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022).
- The amount you enter will be multiplied based on the frequency you select (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.)
Alternatively, you may pledge with the 2022 Pledge Form.
- Download the pdf form and open it with Adobe Reader for correct functionality.
- The form may be submitted electronically (by using the Submit button or by saving and attaching to an email) or printed and submitted.
- Forms are also available in the literature rack outside the church office.
PC(USA) Per Capita
The denomination’s per capita cost for 2021 is $34.50 (tentatively) per member (confirmed youth and adults). Please consider donating your per capita to help offset this charge from the denomination, which underwrites the General Assembly, the Synod of the Northeast, and the Presbytery of New Brunswick.