Our annual stewardship campaign to support the mission and ministries of Nassau Church for 2018 is almost complete. As of January 31, we have pledges totaling $1.412 million – an increase over 2017 of 3.27%. If you have not yet joined in making a pledge to support Nassau Church for 2018, please see below for how you can submit your pledge. We are grateful for God’s abundance and the faithful generosity of God’s people here at Nassau.
For more information on stewardship at Nassau, please contact Linda Gilmore, Business Administrator (609-924-0103, email@example.com).
Make a Pledge
Pledges may be submitted by using the pledge form mailed to you, by picking up a blank form in the literature rack outside the church office, or by using the online options detailed below. If you cannot present your pledge on November 26, we will also consecrate all pledges submitted by mail or electronically on that day.
- To pledge, you must create a login.
- Once logged in, select the Operating Fund and set the dates (1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018).
- The amount you enter will be multiplied based on the frequency you select (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.).
Alternatively, you may pledge with the 2018 pledge form.
- Download the pdf form and open it with Adobe Reader for correct functionality.
- The form may be submitted electronically or printed and submitted.
- Forms are also available in the literature rack outside the church office.
PC(USA) Per Capita
The denomination’s per capita cost for 2018 is $33.21 per member (confirmed youth and adults). Please consider donating your per capita to help offset this charge from the denomination, which underwrites the General Assembly, the Synod of the Northeast, and the Presbytery of New Brunswick.