Where Will You Go Next? 2020
Snapshots from NorthBay, ASP, & Beyond
We all need some adventure. It’s necessary to get out of our routines and get some perspective on life. Over the years, trips to places like Appalachia, Taize Community in France, or Young Life’s Beyond Malibu in the wilds of Canada have changed lives, refreshed spirits, and made us grow in ways we could have never imagined.
God promises to find us. Let’s get lost together.
- Registration opens Sunday, December 15, 2019
- Download Form: Summer Trip deposit form – fillable (pdf)
- Return completed form to Lauren Yeh, with a check made out to “Nassau Presbyterian Church” by Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Limited spaces available on each trip, register early to secure your spot
- Scholarships may be available
- Download Form: NPC_Youth_Trip_Scholarship_Application
- Return completed form to Mark Edwards
Contact Lauren Yeh (x106, firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about registration or forms.
Contact Mark Edwards (609-933-7599, email@example.com) with questions about the trip.
Click each logo below to read more about the programs from the host sites.
Permission and Release Forms are required for each trip. Click on the Forms link under each trip for instructions and PDFs.
- On the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland – trip fee $450.00
- For Middle School (rising 7th to 9th grade)
- Thursday, July 2, to Monday, July 6
- Download Northbay Packing List with Mark’s suggestions (pdf)
Everything you’ve heard about Young Life camping is absolutely true: you’ll play crazy games, try new things, eat delicious food and spend time making memories with your friends and Young Life leaders from home!
With an excellent program, superb facilities and exciting activities like sailing, tubing, climbing wall, and ropes course, the experience is 100 percent Young Life. You’d better believe you’re in for One Amazing Week!
- Traveling by van to West Virginia – trip fee $400.00
- For ages 14 and up (at the time of travel)
- Sunday, July 12, to Saturday, July 18
- Download ASP Packing List with Mark’s suggestions (pdf)
Warmer. Safer. Drier. Inspire hope through home repair in Central Appalachia.
“For we are God’s building project, crafted with a speed square in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life.” Ephesians 2:10 (Mark E. translation)
Beyond Malibu – Mountaineering
Beyond Malibu – Mountaineering Trip Details
- Canadian Rockies, British Columbia – trip fee $750.00 (land only)
- For ages 15 and up (at the time of travel)
- Thursday, July 23, to Sunday, August 2
- Download Beyond Malibu 2020 Information Packet (pdf) which includes a detailed packing list and tips for physical preparation
This week-long mountaineering trip gives you the chance to get Beyond your normal life and walk into a great adventure. Every Saturday to Saturday trip begins and ends with a night at Beyond’s base camp nestled along the shoreline of the Princess Louisa Inlet. Spend six days and five nights hiking and building friendships like you’ve never had before as you work together to reach the summit of one of British Columbia’s beautiful mountains. Every route is different and some offer the chance to rock climb, rappel, and peer into ancient crevasses on your way across a glacier. The real adventure, though, is the chance to spend a week finding God in the wonders of His creation and in the faces of your friends.
New This Year
Adults Only Trip!
Base Camp Only Trip!
Read about past summer trips.