More information about Youth Activities at Nassau Church can be found on the Youth Ministry webpage.
Middle School and High School can be grand. But they are also rough. Each week we gather to blow off some steam, reconnect with God and each other, and recharge for the coming week. Some nights are serious, some nights aren’t. Either way, you’ll find just what you need most: fellowship with God and friends.
For regular schedules, click the links above – exceptions listed here:
- March 17 (Youth Sunday) – no Church School/no Choirs/no Fellowship
- April 7 – Combined Choirs at 5:00PM, walk to dinner at 6:15PM
- April 14 – Combined Choirs at 5:00PM, dinner 6:00PM, combined fellowship
- April 21 – Easter Sunday – no Church School/no Choirs/no Fellowship
- April 28 – Communiversity – one service at 9:15AM, Combined Choirs at 10:15AM, no Fellowship
ASP Fundraising at Communiversity (details to come)
- May 5 – no Choirs/no Dinner – Hike the Sourlands (details to come)
- May 12 – Combined Choirs at 5:00PM, Senior Send off at 5:30PM