Where Will You Go Next? 2021
Snapshots from NorthBay, ASP, & Beyond
We all need some adventure. It’s necessary to get out of our routines and get some perspective on life. Over the years, trips to places like Appalachia, Taize Community in France, or Young Life’s Beyond Malibu in the wilds of Canada have changed lives, refreshed spirits, and made us grow in ways we could have never imagined.
God promises to find us. Let’s get lost together.
2021 Registration Form (pdf) – due ASAP
- Return completed form to Lauren Yeh, with a check made out to “Nassau Presbyterian Church” by mail or in a sealed envelope dropped in the collection box outside the church, parking lot side, at the bottom of the ramp.
- Limited spaces available on each trip, register early to secure your spot
- Scholarships may be available
- Download Form: NPC_Youth_Trip_Scholarship_Application
- Return completed form to Mark Edwards
Permission and Release Forms are required for each trip. Click on the Forms link under each trip for instructions and PDFs.
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED FORMS (pdf) – all forms & payment due Monday, June 28
- trip fee $100.00
- For Middle School (rising 7th to 9th grade)
- Tuesday – Friday, July 6-9, 2021
- Download Schedule & Packing List (pdf)
A ‘cool bus full of kids, day trips to the best swim and splash spots, and a ton of sun ’n fun. It’ll be a summer week done right. Since Monday, July 5, is part of the July 4th weekend, we’ll be starting MS Splash Camp on Tuesday.
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED FORMS (pdf) – all forms & payment due Tuesday, July 6
- Traveling by personal car/carpool – trip fee, includes donation, $200.00
- For ages 14 and up (at the time of travel)
- Monday, July 12, to Friday, July 16
- Download ASP Packing List with Mark’s suggestions (pdf)
We’re bringing the ASP experience home to the Garden State as we work locally on worthy day-sites. Get your tools and teams ready!
Bike the GAP
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED FORMS – all forms & payment due Monday, July 12
- Bike the mid-Atlantic States with Mark & crew – trip fee $200.00
- For ages 15 and up (at the time of travel)
- Sunday, July 18, to Friday, July 23
- Download the GAP Pack List (pdf)
Bike the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP) rails-to-trails, starting in Pittsburgh and ending in Cumberland (~200 miles) or Washington,DC (~330 miles).
Read about past summer trips.