Welcome to Children’s and Family Ministry at Nassau Presbyterian Church! We are called to share the love of Christ with the children of our church and community. We are all children of God and all are welcome. We strive to offer families a place to grow in Christ’s love, learn the stories of Jesus, and be supported by a strong community.
Covid-19 Update – Fall 2021
The stewardship and safety of children and families during this pandemic is a primary concern. Sunday morning, in-person church school resumed in September. Below are basic gathering guidelines:
- Masking will continue for all indoor programs.
- Masking will continue for all outdoor programs where children are present.
- Church school classes will take place inside and outside, weather permitting.
- Anyone working with children must be fully vaccinated.
- No snacks or food will be served at indoor events.
- All church school classrooms have new air circulation and filtration systems in place.
Director of Educational Ministry
Email Corrie Berg
Time with Children Videos
You can revisit all of Nassau’s Time with Children videos on our YouTube Channel.
Nassau Next Gen
Nassau Next Gen, the Children’s and Family Ministry newsletter, comes to your inbox every other week with updates and upcoming events.
See the latest edition of Nassau Next Gen under News from Nassau.
Programs for Children and Families