Join your neighbors and assist with asylum applications. There is acute need for Spanish speakers who can serve as interpreters on volunteer teams. More information below and on the flyer. Bill Wakefield (email) is a current Solidaridad volunteer and can answer questions.
Solidaridad Central Jersey has been assisting neighbors with Asylum applications since 2018
We are seeking new volunteers to assist our neighbors. We have a ProSe Clinic that helps with understanding the legal process and completing asylum applications.
Benefits of being a volunteer:
- Engage in meaningful work in our community
- Develop new relationships with neighbors and volunteers
- Work in teams
- Receive traning and support
- Volunteer on a flexible schedule and time commitment
- Learn advocacy skills
- Volunteer in a virtual environment
Zoom training/orientation session
Tuesday, December 7, 7:30-9:00 p.m. RSVP by email
More information about Solidaridad Central Jersey can be found on their website: